Tuesday 25 April 2017

Carnovorous plants







Hi Bloggers! How are you today? 
In this time I will write about carnivorous plants. 
The carnivorous plants are plants that abrorb some or most of the nutrients from insects, they have a mucilague traps where catch its prey. This mechanisms is very effective because in the nature, this plants live in nitrogen poor soils, like a swamp. 
In general, exist 2 type of carnivorous plants, the tropical plants and the cold plants. 
In Chile, exist 2 species, Drosera uniflora and Pinguicula chilensis, these are the cold weather.
The plant's growth is very slow and germination and plantula's growht can last more than a year. 
I think that this plants are very interesting and scince last year I have an undertaking, I sell diverse type of carnivorous plant, like a Drosera capensis and Venus atrapamoscas
I really love take care of my little plants, it's very funny. The world of carnivorous plant are very mysterious and unknown. 


2 comments:

  1. The carnivorous plants are beautiful, mine is divine. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want have a carnivore plants in my house they are great

    ReplyDelete

Personal Opinions

Hi dear bloggers! Today I`m going to write THE LAST POST!! I will miss you! Well, I`m not sure about what topic to write becau...