Tuesday 18 April 2017

My favourite piece of technology







Hi everyone !!

In this time, I'm going to write about my favourite piece of technology.
I'm not a technological person but definitely the most amazing invent in the modern time is the cellphone and this is my favourite. 
I like this one because is very easy to use and is portable, I can use them in any place and anytime.
The cellphone is very practice and convenient because I can take a pictures, download many apps like netflix or instagram, listen to music and I can search more things in internet, has it all! 
Well, you know that!! 
I remember when I got my first cellphone, I was 12 years old and the screen of the movil was green ! jajaja 
Now, I have a alcatel onetouch Pop and I use it everyday and for everything, I really like it ! 

and you??? What is your favourite piece of technology?? Tell me!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Bianca! Do you remember when I said you about my first cellphone? I lost it in a cyber to first week that i got it haha:((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yees!! I remember that jajaja bad look ;(

      Delete
  2. My favourite piece is also the cell phone, we have so much in common friend <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Chocaleee" the cellphone is very cool :D

      Delete

Personal Opinions

Hi dear bloggers! Today I`m going to write THE LAST POST!! I will miss you! Well, I`m not sure about what topic to write becau...