Friday 23 November 2018

Personal Opinions

Image result for conflicto mapuche





Hi dear bloggers!
Today I`m going to write THE LAST POST!! I will miss you!
Well, I`m not sure about what topic to write because today the topic is free, just to write about something that I comment my opinion.  I think and I would like to write about Mapuche conflict because I think that is a contingently topic. Do you know something about this?
I`m really sad about the daily atmosphere of violence that they are living.  This brings them death and suffering. Since that Spanish people arrived, Mapuche people have been suffering a lot of violence and repression.  They took  all their land and now they are marginalized.
I think that all of us should be empathize with this people because we all have Mapuche´s blood. I mean, the Chilean people are mixed race. Everybody knows that. We couldn`t impose our beliefs and system to their, because they always lived in another way.  
In my career I have learned to take care environmental, with respect to this, I think that Mapuches knows a lot of to take environmental care and we could learn a lot of them and complement our knowledges.
Thursday past my aunt and my little cousin went to a manifestation for Mapuches rights and human rights. In there, the police throw water to children and even to old people.  My aunt and cousin were wet and my cousin got sick. Just for trying to express their opinions.
So I know this topic is controversial and I would like to you comment something about this.

See you soon!! 



3 comments:

  1. This conflict is horrible, it has been going on for many years and they are still attacking people who only want to rescue their culture and history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The humans rights are getting violated we cant normalize this, violence needs to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that we like future foresters will have a direct relationship with Mapuche communities and we will be able to help them :)

    ReplyDelete

Personal Opinions

Hi dear bloggers! Today I`m going to write THE LAST POST!! I will miss you! Well, I`m not sure about what topic to write becau...