Friday 16 November 2018

English Language Challenges

Image result for english classHi dear bloggers!

How are you today? I´m fine!! This is the one before the last post, the summer is coming!!
Well, in this post I will write about my experience in English class.
I have always known that English is a very important tool for future, my parents always said me that I would need it someday.  So, I really like English, I mean I think that it is a very practical language but it´s not my favourite.  I think Spanish is a very beautiful language and allow to express your thinking in a better way, well I don´t stray from the topic.
The English class in University is very important and essential. I think that in a prestigious University like this (Universidad de Chile) is almost an obligation impart good English classes. In my experience that classes have been pretty good, I have been able practice my oral interaction and my pronunciation, I have learned a lot of words and vocabulary and theclass topic are interesting. All classes we have written posts about different topics, just like this and this activity is so funny and is very useful to practicing script.  
Whit respect to my English, I think that I need to improve a lot of things and increase my vocabulary and English phrases, I mean, I usually talk with Chilean words and it´s very difficult try to say this phrases in English jaja you know! I need to practice my oral interaction too because sometimes I feel that my oral interaction isn’t fluently.
In my normal days I don´t use English, only to reed some papers but not that much. I would like to use more than that, I don´t know, maybe I could write with an English student in another part of the world jaja what do you think?
So, see you in the next post, remember that will be the last!!
Bye!

4 comments:

  1. write with an English student in another part of the world its a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing to an english student is very very interesting thing to do! maybe he/she could learn spanish from you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your English is very good. I love your idea of write with a foreign English student.

    ReplyDelete
  4. someday spanish will rule the world (when the world get bored of the english and chinese obviously)

    ReplyDelete

Personal Opinions

Hi dear bloggers! Today I`m going to write THE LAST POST!! I will miss you! Well, I`m not sure about what topic to write becau...