Saturday 10 November 2018

Changes to my study program


Hi bloggers!! Everything is ok?
I´m fine, today I´m going to write about my study program and the things that I would change to make it better.
I applied to Forestry the second semester of 2015. When I read about this career I thought the best thing it had was a lot of practices and travels. In my previous career all the work was done in laboratories and it ended up boring me. I needed go outside and tour incredible places.
Well, I have been studying for 3 years and now I think things could be better. In general, Universidad de Chile is quite messy I think. Another issue is the security inside, it is so insecure for students. So, I´m deviating a bit haha! For my study program I would improve a couple things.  In first place I would improve statistics class because only 2 courses about statistics are not enough, all students complain about it and I agree, statistics are very important and it is the basis of a good and successful investigation.
Another thing that I would do is add an extra English class because I think that, similarly to statistics class, the current English courses are not enough. I would like to speak and write better, things like these opens good opportunities in life and I feel disadvantaged with respect to another students. I think that, to learn English you need a lot of practice and because of that we need more English classes and more practice.
What do you think about it? What thing you would improve of your study program?

2 comments:

  1. You're right the program needs more hours for learning more of this important tools like stadistics and english, but this should not stop you from learning by yourself I know you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess, everything you wrote it is true!

    ReplyDelete

Personal Opinions

Hi dear bloggers! Today I`m going to write THE LAST POST!! I will miss you! Well, I`m not sure about what topic to write becau...