Friday 5 October 2018

The best holiday I've ever had



Image result for cochamo


Hi dears!
How are you? , I`m so good. Today I`m going to write about the best holiday I have ever had. Well, I remember two, but in this moment I just write about one.  
Last summer, in February I traveled to Cochamó, this town is near to Puerto Montt in the south of Chile. I was there for two weeks, it was a few days but these days were so amazing. The first week, we (my boyfriend, any friends and I) stayed in a camping site in center of the town.  The rest of the days we stayed at a friend’s house at 3 km of the town.  All these days we explored the mountains and I took advantage for took pictures and relax.  
For five days, we began a journal in the middle of the mountains; this was so incredible and wild. I never did this before. The forest in there was so astonishing and really, it was the oldest forest I´ve ever seen.  We tried to looking for a lagoon, but we never found it. This is one of the reasons for that I need to come back.
In other moment I will talk to you about my other best travel.  
Bye!!

5 comments:

  1. I would really like to explore a forest like that! I hope you can go back there, gr8 post Bianquis <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely a place that I must visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. camping on vacation is really beautiful but even more if you go to the south of Chile c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was the best trip we could make <3 we have to repeat it

    ReplyDelete

Personal Opinions

Hi dear bloggers! Today I`m going to write THE LAST POST!! I will miss you! Well, I`m not sure about what topic to write becau...