Friday 28 September 2018

A country I'd like to visit



Image result for coral reef


Hi my dear bloggers, today I will write above the one of the many country that I would visit in this life. Always, I have wanted travel to Australia. When I was young, I watched a lot of documentary films about nature, animals, oceans, landscapes and all of that films, it was in Australia. So, after time, I read above its cities, National parks, Coral reefs and now I really in love whit this Country.
I don`t tell you something, my cousin Sebb lives there, in a capital city, It`s perfect, I just need to save money for one or two year and let`s go!!. When I will be there, I will visit many beautiful places like a Black Mountain National Reserve and Australian National Botanic Garden in Canberra. Then, I will travel to Fitzroy Island in the northeast of Australia, there are the most beauty and bigest coral reef in the world and I need to see it.
So, what do you think? I think that Australia is so cool.
This is all; I will write another post next week, see you!

2 comments:

  1. I like so much Australia, I would like see kangaroos and coral reefs
    too. I will go on your bag when you will trevel to Australia 🙊

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you return, bring me a koala <3
    Try to get the Master plop card insurance, in case you step on a kangaroo

    ReplyDelete

Personal Opinions

Hi dear bloggers! Today I`m going to write THE LAST POST!! I will miss you! Well, I`m not sure about what topic to write becau...