Wednesday 28 June 2017

My blogging experience


Hello to everyone!!!

I'm so exited because this is my last post, I mean, the semester is almost ending.
Well, today I'm going to talk about my blogging experience.
This was a very nice experience, I could practice my writing and tried to get it better.
In my home, I haven´t anyone to talk or write in english and the english class is the only opportunity for me to practice muy english.
I think that this activity is good for improving writing skills and for "drop the hand" jajja this sentence is a Chilean expression to say " to pactice".
In future classes I would like to write any other things , such as letters, reports, novels or something like that. Let imagination flow and try to write any ideas in your head. 
Another idea, for the future, is try to write someone living abroad, like EEUU,  Australia or UK, I don't know, I think this idea is a very good idea because you can write with common people and talk about many subjects. 
Well, I will miss writing in my blog and talk about anything. Personally, I will try to look for someone to know speek in english and to become friends (: 
I will miss you bloggers!  
See you soon ! BYE 

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Bianca, I will love to talk with someone that actually speaks in english. In this manner we will know if they can understand us hahah. It would be funny (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you , Bianca. That's one of the best way to practise English.

    ReplyDelete

Personal Opinions

Hi dear bloggers! Today I`m going to write THE LAST POST!! I will miss you! Well, I`m not sure about what topic to write becau...