Tuesday 20 June 2017

Earthquakes !!!



Hi bloggers!! How is it going? 

Today I will talk about my earthquakes experience. 
Well, I just remember  one big earthquakes in my life, it was in Febrary 27, 2010. This was one of the biggest earthquakes in the world, it was an 8.8 in Richter scale. 
That night I went to bed just a few minutes before a big movement, I stayed up late because we were watching the Viña del Mar festival with my mom. I slept...hmm, I don't know, just a 20 minutes and then all the house was moving!! I felt so scared because a wooden furniture fell up to my bed and hurt my leg.
When the earthquake was over, all the things was in the floor and I couldn't sleep quite because the aftershocks don't stoped.
Well, that night was a very chaotic night. Then my parents tried to call their relatives and the lines were down. We had not water and light for almost 6 days, it was the most horrible thing.

So, in another earthquake oportunity I was at school. It was so funny because in this time we made a Deyse security operation. It  consist in a series of rules such us open the door, walk in a row, down the stairs and to finally stayed in order in a schoolyard. 
Well, the point is, in this ocation nobody followed the rules and the classroom was a disaster jajajaja , After that, all the students received a scolding.
These are my experiences , What about you ? Do you remember some earthquake? 

3 comments:

  1. It is very good for schools to carry out activities to prepare the people, i liked your history!

    ReplyDelete
  2. always i found it funny the Deyse operation LOL XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Deyse operation was not useful:/

    ReplyDelete

Personal Opinions

Hi dear bloggers! Today I`m going to write THE LAST POST!! I will miss you! Well, I`m not sure about what topic to write becau...