Thursday 15 June 2017

My favourite subject


Hello bloggers!!  How is it going ?!

This time, I will talk  about the subject I've most enjoied studying this semester.
This semester I have 4 subjects and an assistantship in a botanical laboratory.
Well, my favourite subject is "Desarrollo y Crecimiento de Árboles" because in this subject we learned all about the  life cicles of the plants and the multiple processes that happend inside the plants. 
Actually, with the content of this course we understood how plants work. 
In this subject we have practical and theorical activities. For example the last month we made an experimental activity which consisted on a germinative test. Sadly, my germinative test failed jajajajaja but I like it anyway because I really like undestanding plants's functioning, which is sometimes difficult but the contents of the course are so amusing. 
Also, another subject that I've enjoied studying is "Productos y Servicios de los Bosques", specifically the "Services" part. This  part is about benefits that ecosystems provides to human wellbeing.
I like this subject because it views the social part of Forestry and I belive this is very important to help building a more sustainable world.
Both of them are so important to Forestry career because in one of them we learn about physiological part and in the other we learn about the social part.

2 comments:

  1. I think i'm in LOVE with claudita and the forest services subject!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "desarrollo y crecimiento de los árboles" too:)

    ReplyDelete

Personal Opinions

Hi dear bloggers! Today I`m going to write THE LAST POST!! I will miss you! Well, I`m not sure about what topic to write becau...