Tuesday 6 June 2017

A career related website





Hello bloggers! 

Today I´m going to talk about a website that I use a lot. 
In my case, I use really often  google website (www.google.com). This platform serves to search a lot of information, but when you have a Google account it is even better. You can use all the extra services that this account offers to you, like google drive, youtube account, google maps, google earth and gmail platform. When you enter to the web having a google account, everything  is easier. For example, to make group reports you can write online in Google drive and the other people in group can write at the same time. I use Google drive all the time for University reports. 
About gmail, this platform serves to send e-mails and I use this plataform often too. 
Another service that I use from chrome account is Google maps, it serve to search addresses and see some maps of your town. All these possiblilities  are  because google be connected whit gmail account. 
In some case, I use my google (gmail) account for visit youtube website and then I  write comments in the different videos or upload my own videos.
Well, this is my favourite website, what about you? Do you have a favourite website in your career? 

7 comments:

  1. We could do nothing without google

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your post I realised that I make a mistake hahah I`m gonna try to fix it ahahhahah Why don't you told meeeeee :(((( Miss please if you are reading this, don`t put me a bad grade xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!! I´m sorry!! I was read so fast ;C Sorry Naomi!!! please!!! u.u such as chilean : "NO caché" ;( FORGIVE ME!!

      Delete
  3. Google is too useful, no doubt I love it too

    ReplyDelete

Personal Opinions

Hi dear bloggers! Today I`m going to write THE LAST POST!! I will miss you! Well, I`m not sure about what topic to write becau...