Tuesday 30 May 2017

Animated films, the best part of cinnema´s world

Imagen relacionada



Hello to everyone !!  Have you ever watched an animated film? 
Today I will talk about the animation and why it is so interesting to me.
First animations were born as "optical illusions" in the late 19th century created by technicians like the Lumiere brothers or Thomas Edison.
I really like animated films because I feel like a little girl again and I think that with animated films you can express a lot of feelings and emotions and it´s like giving life to a static image. 
Currently, exist many animation films studios arround the world. The most renowned American animation studios are Disney, Pixar and Dreamworks, and the most famous eastern animation studio is Ghibli studios, from Japan. This one is my favourite animation studio because its films are very beautiful, they have nice music and excellent graphic details. 
My favourite animated film of this studio is Chihiro´s travel 
Well, I like other animated films too, like Disney´s  Lion King. This movie marked me because is the first movie that I watched.
What´s about you? , What is your favourite animated movie?

3 comments:

  1. My favourite animated movie is Spirit, is about the a horse my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love this movie!! the music is so nice :3

      Delete
  2. My favourite animated movie is Spirit, is about the a horse my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Personal Opinions

Hi dear bloggers! Today I`m going to write THE LAST POST!! I will miss you! Well, I`m not sure about what topic to write becau...