Sunday 16 April 2017

Why did I choose my career?





Hi bloggers! How are you? 
Today I going to talk about why did I choose my career.
When I was graduated of high school in 2012, I was determined to study Biochemistry because in the high school, Chemistry was my best subject, I had very good grades. In 2013 I was accepted in Biochemistry in the University of Chile but this wasn't that I thougth and in 2015 I decided to change my career. That year was very hard to me because is not easy make a decision like this. 

Always I had proximity with the nature and I needed that in my life.  I did a internal tranfer and  I'm studying Forestry from the second half  of 2015.  This career had all I wanted: nature, trekking, biology and plants
With this decision I've been very very happy, choosing Forestry is the best thing that could happend to me <3 

5 comments:

  1. I'm touched by your history <3
    And admire sincerely you strength for take such hard decision

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <3 Your friendship is from the good things that have happened to me :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. I agree with bernardita, think that making the change was a really hard decision

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bienca! I really enjoy your text, I think you have really vocation and that is beautifull, continue like this! See you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Personal Opinions

Hi dear bloggers! Today I`m going to write THE LAST POST!! I will miss you! Well, I`m not sure about what topic to write becau...