Friday 12 October 2018

Music


Image result for partiture for flute
Hi bloggers!!
I`m going to talk about music, I really love this topic because music is very important in my life.
So, why is so important to me? Well, since I can remember I`ve really enjoyed music, all the types of music. In my school time I was in an orchestra, I played traverse flute for four years and when I was in the orchestra´s room I forgot all the problems and I felt a lot of peace. One of my favorite theme was Star wars medley. Now, when I listen to music I feel this peace again and music captivates me. My favorite type of music is the "big band music", this type of music may appear older for me but it`s one of my favorites. Do you know this? Benny Goodman´s and Glen Miller`s themes are my favorites, try to listen one of them and tell me what do you think jajaja. I also enjoy the music of bands  like Bee gees, The Beatles, AHA, Queen and one not than known, Electric Light Orchestra.
I think that the contemporary music is worser than older music, but even so I like Coldplay`s songs and Toe`s music,                                                                   this one is a math rock and Indie rock band.
                                                                 Tell me about you, what is your favorite type of music?

1 comment:

  1. you were in an orchestra, very cool! I like listen you someday

    ReplyDelete

Personal Opinions

Hi dear bloggers! Today I`m going to write THE LAST POST!! I will miss you! Well, I`m not sure about what topic to write becau...