Friday 19 October 2018

Types of Plants

Image result for bosques siempre verdes chile





Hi dear bloggers, it is nice to see you again.

Today I will write about Plants!! I really like all plants but now I’m going to talk about my favourite vegetal formation. The forest of south of Chile is the most beautiful and perfect forest that I know, specifically in the region of Los Lagos, in there exist one of the many Chilean forestall types, it is the always green forest. The climate condition and composition of plants allow for having the most perfect picture. When I was child, I always traveled to my aunt`s house in Puerto Montt, there we (my family) walked for this type of forest, when I go there now, I remember all these beautiful memories and I feel quite happy.
I really like the forest`s smell, it is a combination of soil, moisture and plants. One of my favourite plants in there is Alerce, Fitzroya cupressoides. Do you know it? It is so big and imposing, taller than other trees and it could be so old.  
In my career I have learned a lot of thing, like a physiology of plant, dynamic of forest, soils science, botany and more other,  and these entire things have helped me to understand the ecosystems and take care of the earth. The plants are the connection with our planet and I feel so privileged for having this knowledge.

What about you? Do you like plants?

2 comments:

  1. The forests of the south are very beautiful, I love your species of plants as the Tepa, Laurel, Lingue, all in reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I love plants!
    Puerto Montt is beautiful. In the last vacations I went to this place. The always green forest is incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Personal Opinions

Hi dear bloggers! Today I`m going to write THE LAST POST!! I will miss you! Well, I`m not sure about what topic to write becau...