Friday 26 October 2018

My Future Job




Image result for mejorar el mundo
Hi bloggers!! How are you?
I’m fine because today I will talk to you about my aspiration and future jobs.
I have always been so indecisive. When I graduated in 2012, I was not sure about which career to choose and finally I applied at Biochemistry career. In that moment I thought that I must choose just for abilities and in school I had a very good chemistry marks. So, in 2015 I decided to change my career and I applied to Forestry. It was the best decision I have made. In these years I have worked with two different teachers in science investigation. I really like this area. But I told you, I’m so indecisive. In this moment I´m incapable to decide for a future job because it has many interesting topics. I have thought in a lot of jobs, like science research, entomology, social work or something where I can contribute to make a better world.  
I really like dreaming about the future, when I was a child, I dreamed with living in another country, you know!! I told you about it in other blogs, so it is a possibility to try emigrating, looking for new opportunities and strengthen my career. Who knows?? 
Well, what about you?  Do you have a job aspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal Opinions

Hi dear bloggers! Today I`m going to write THE LAST POST!! I will miss you! Well, I`m not sure about what topic to write becau...